TS1800 cast iron table saw 1800W
The New Lumberjack TS1800 10inch Cast Iron Table Saw has a powerful 1800W motor for speeds up to 2800rpm and a table with a polished and machined cast iron core for a flat surface with low vibration.
The TS1800 is robust and suitable for the professional handyman, but also for the do-it-yourselfer who wants to achieve good results
Fully enclosed fan-cooled induction motor, the table saw is strong enough to cut through dense materials and the metal housing with enclosed fan prevents debris build-up. Blade and bevel lock buttons maintain desired blade height and / or bevel angle reached.
The TS1800 is the top machine in all of lumberjack. The ideal
choice if you want a professional saw table for a good price.
- Cast Iron Table reduces vibration and provides a flat level surface
- 30 inch Rip capacity for ripping large material such as sheet goods
- One step mobility easily reposition saw via a single action foot pedal
- Totally enclosed cabinet to contain dust and reduce noise
- Built in laser light for accurate cuts every time
- Motor: 1800W
- Blade Diameter: 10inch
- Blade Angle 0 Deg to 45 Deg
- Blade Speed: 50Hz 2800 RPM
- Maximum Cut Depth at 90 Deg: 80mm
- Maximum Cut Depth at 45 Deg: 55mm
- Table Size: 512X685mm
- Extended Table Size: 1015X685mm
- Rip Capacity: 30inch Right of blade, 15inch left of blade
- Dado Capacity: up to 13/16inch
- Dust Port: 4inch
- Barcode - 5060504001977